Friday, July 29, 2011

ENGLAND - WRAP UP


I wish I didn't have to work, but my spare time's over, and back in the states, I hear jobs calling out to me, so I guess it's time to say farewell and head back home, where the roads are broad, the sun is shining, and the drivers can get away with going 5 miles over the speed limit. I am thankful to my family for the opportunities they afford me, and to my friends for the support they offer. I feel well rounded as a human, and lucky in every day life.
It was a long climb, up the top of "The Monument" but as a photographer, I must do whatever it takes to get a great shot, and I haven't taken greater shots of a City, not from the view where everything is visible, three hundred and sixty degrees around. However, it is clear that I may need to resume working out.
I made some new friends (Donna, Aaron, Laurens, Simon - And All your lovely friends) and visited some old ones, (Thank you Erin for showing me what it looks like at Night, and the bike ride was dopetastic) and I finally took "The Big Bus Tour" to learn more about the city's history. Most of it, I don't remember, but that's what the camera's for. I couldn't stay away from McDonalds and The B.K Lounge however, which was awful of me, but there are some things that just shouldn't change. I'm proud of my siblings and their accomplishments, and I only hope to live up to the incredibly high standards I've set my goals for.
By The Way! I fell asleep while on the tube, and at my stop, I ran out in haste, forgetting my camera bag! You know that moment in a film where the main character gets a really meaningful epiphany? - I felt that, in slow motion. That bag had my passport in it, as well as my $6000 camera eqipment. Luckily, I found it after I followed the train to the last station, at the lost and found in Stratford's tube station (whew). That day could have easily gone south.
-Look out for the photos, I can't wait to share them with you!

Peace to your bones.

No comments: