Monday, July 25, 2011

ABOVE LONDON TOWN

Had a long evening of walking yesterday in London, My mates and I headed to Indian Food Town, where we bargained for 2 free drink rounds, and 30% off for the group, and consequently passed out from over-eating. Today, my buddy Aaron and I went sight-seeing, and It was lovely. We tried to find London bridge, and turns out...we were on it. lol... He was a horrible tour guide, butturns out...He's Australian and has only been here for a few weeks- Anyway, he paid for us to go on "The Monument" which is a tower where you get to see all of London from, but what we didn't know was....we'd have to walk all the way up the spiral stairs, 311 stairs, all around to the top. Halfway through, I almost gave up, but...we'd gone too far. Anyway, As you can tell from the photo, It was worth the pain to get up there. It's absolutely lovely beyond words. Had a great time with this lot, and now i'm off to get a hair-cut, and then it's off to Erin's where I will hopefully find a party to rock :D Peace 2 your bones.

No comments: