Saturday, July 31, 2010

THE EX FACTOR

In the last year, I have progressed at an exponential rate, in life, generally, and definitely with my relationships. I feel like I changed alot while I was with her, mostly for her, but knowing those changes were good for me. I'm not in a hurry to be successful, I don't believe I can measure success with physical things, but I wake up every day, and I'm happy. I go to sleep knowing that I'm just one of the lucky ones if I get to see a brand new day.
I zone in and out of my reality, and when I'm somewhere else, my mind runs to her. I really miss her. I think the lesson I learned from her is every-thing's all about timing. I have to get her out of my head, although she's not engrained in it, she's more like a floating thought that I can't help but sigh about. At some point, she was my favorite person, and I would have changed anything to keep her. Too bad she wasn't willing to do the same. Still, I'd give anything to get her to see how perfect I was for her. Compromise is delicate. It's all part of the story. Bittersweet. I like it.

No comments: