Friday, July 16, 2010

Deja Vu - WHAT A SCARY PLACE

I absolutely hate strip clubs, and refuse to go anywhere near them, but I stopped by to pick a friend up, and on the way to her car, she gets approached by this black guy. She's walking faster, away from him, and I look to the right, where he just got out of a car, with a blonde girl sitting in the passenger's side. I get on the phone with my friend and tell her to walk into my car, instead of hers, and of course the black guy follows along, and he gets close to my window and says "We don't want no out of pocket bitches around here, you hear me?" and out of no where, the girl in the other car, walks toward my passenger window and Sucks! this chick square in the face!
-First off I was scared to do anything, cos this guy seemed like he might have a gun on him, but 3 seconds after that, I proceed to drive up to security, so the recently punched girl could report the incident, but the security did absolutely nothing, because the Punching girl, happened to work in the club. I pretty much asked the girl to get out of the car and handle her business, and I was going to leave.
-Thats some weird stuff going on, and I want nothing with that crap

No comments: