Friday, July 22, 2011

I DROVE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE STREET!


Fun Fact, There are very few automatic cars in Cambridge. After my dad almost got us killed by turning into the right side of the street, I took over the wheel and got us to Churchill Safely. Ironically, he taught me how to drive, sooo umm, papa, you're welcome :D I must say, I was a natural. It was easy to figure out, I just wish they woulda reversed the gears too. It's left hand, but you still have to change gears normally, which kind of messes with my reverse psychology.
-Oh wait...turn's out my dad has Never driven a car in England before today- okay there's that explanation :D
Churchill College is bbeeaautifulll. More than 20 of its members have won a Nobel prize, including Winston Churchill. It's 1 of 30 Colleges in "The University Of Cambridge" and it's where all the Math and Physics gurus call home. (No wonder I walked around and no joke, All asians!
I walked around for a bit and ran into some students playing soccer, and graciously joined their game, and now I can say I schooled Cambridge Students :D

No comments: