Thursday, December 16, 2010

THINGS ARE FUNNY LIKE THAT

She said ..."people always tell you their secrets before you leave" and at that moment, I thought...If I tell you that I'm quite possibly in love with you, would it help solidify your statement? Sometimes you just meet people, and you don't have to know them to know them, and I know her, at least because I'd been wishing for her since someone first asked what my idea of my perfect girl would be. I know she's leaving, so I don't think its fair to give this so much more thought than this, but at least tonight, I had dinner with the most perfect girl i've ever met, and she has my favourite picture for her wall, and she's pursuing a goal... a dream perhaps, thats finally real to her. That makes me happy, and Its nice to know I may have made a new friend... it is after-all what it's all about.
-The good ones are always good at being gone.

No comments: