Thursday, February 19, 2009

DAYS GO BY

I once had a favorite song that went, jumbles like this...i'm waiting, and you want to- you're still afraid that i will desert you, With every word whispered, we get more far away, the distance between us makes it so hard to stay- nothing lasts forever, but be honest, it hurts but it may be the only way...and life must be a big loop, because I woke up today thinking of that song, for reasons that were differently the same. What do I really do with my days- Its never structured or organized, things change from day to day, most things are spontaneous and unexpected, some things are bearable and beautiful, other things make me appreciate those days, reality changes, and I'm stuck in a maze, trying to find my way out- I keep thinking, today is going to be such a sad story, 20 years from now- what am i gonna do tomorrow, that'll be worth telling someone about, someday- and then i think of the future, and how some people make plans for it, prepare for it, but never even get to see it- and I keep thinking, is it so bad to live everyday, like it was the last day? to be cautious of the future, but not hold on to it with greater disregard for the present time, because its all I know? I guess people live differently, but i just don't understand some things, sometime-But i am glad everyone is an individual, and no one is made to depend on anyone else (normally) and everyone can find their own freedoms, and live by their own virtues and truths---oh but...sometimes people lie for so long, that those lies become true--they believe their own lies- Other people believe their lies because they haven't been told its all faulty- Maybe lies are relative- apparently, everything is relative. Good ol' reality, im coming to live you.

No comments: